Bowel Care Award
Complete the application form and submit a 500 word summary, detailing the work you have undertaken. This should include:
– Project title and description.
– What you have done and the motivations as to why you undertook the work.
– Any preparation undertaken prior to staring the project.
– The impacts that have been made to patient care – include patient feedback, if available.
– How your work or project has been evaluated.
– Future plans for practice, next steps with your project.
The winner will receive a cheque of £500.00 and be expected to present their work at the ‘Bladder and Bowel National Symposium in Bolton’, which will be held on Thursday, 8 March 2018 You will be expected to submit a short article for the Bladder and Bowel UK Newsletter and the Association for Continence Advice – Continence Matters Journals. Overnight accommodation and travel expenses will be provided if necessary. Closing date is Monday 8th January 2018. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Please send your entry by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Bladder and Bowel UK, Disabled Living, Burrows House, 10 Priestley Road, Wardley Industrial Estate, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LY. You will receive an email acknowledgement of entry. Good luck!
Award sponsored by