Bladder and Bowel UK works in partnership with a wide range of manufacturers to facilitate product development to ensure that people using continence products and equipment are made aware of the vast range of continence products and appliances available.
This ensures that individuals and families are offered choice in products that meet their clinical needs, ultimately enhancing quality of life.
The Bladder and Bowel UK team are a unique and dynamic organisation that works with adults and children, family carers, health and social care professionals, NHS Supply Chain and other charities.
We work closely with innovators and industry to facilitate the development of products through technology and ensure that people using continence products, equipment and services are aware of the latest in innovation and the best product available in the market to suit their needs.
Through our extended databases, we have access to over 52,000 contacts, with opportunities to specifically target professionals who work in the continence field.
We offer a diverse range of opportunities to work in partnership with including:
- Advertising opportunities through the website, supplier directory and health professional newsletter
- Exhibitor opportunities at Bladder and Bowel UK events throughout the UK
- Product of the Month – use the newsletter to promote innovative products to a wide audience of health professionals
- Lunch & Learn – learning about products whilst enjoying lunch and an opportunity for networking
- Sponsorship opportunities to support the Bladder and Bowel UK helpline – a unique national confidentiality helpline for individuals experiencing bladder and bowel problems
- Specialist clinical and service consultancy to assist in developing and promoting excellence in service provision
- Focus group facilitation – product development, patient information leaflets or other new to market ideas
- Developing clinical resources that compliment clinical care
Always opportunities to develop new partnerships and new ways of working. if you would like to discuss an idea, discuss a new product or innovation please get in touch with the team on 0161 607 8219.
We look forward to hearing from you!